Who is Parshavi Chopra?
Parshavi Chopra Biography
Parshavi Chopra is an extremely talented cricketer from India. She is a right-handed leg-break bowler.
- Parshavi was born on 10th February 2006 at Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh.
- Her father is Gourav Chopra. Gourav Chopra is a cricket enthusiast. He wanted his daughter to play for the country.
- To fulfill her father’s dream Parshavi started playing cricket at the age of 10. Later she went to Yuvraj Singh Center of Excellence in Greater Noida for training.
- When Parshavi started her training she wanted to become a medium pacer, but her coach Vishal Bhatia advised her to focus on leg spin.
|DATE OF BIRTH||10th FEBRUARY 2006|
|HOME TOWN||BULANDSHAHR, UTTAR PRADESH.|
- At the age of 12 , Parshavi appeared in trials for Uttar Pradesh’s Under-16 team. But she was not selected. As per the rules she was too young for selection.
- But next year Pashavi has got the opportunity to play for the Under 16 team. Within a few days she secured her place in the team due to her outstanding bowling.
- In a match against Borada Parshavi took 3 Wickets and bowled 6 maiden overs. It is a national record.
- On January 2023, Parshavi was selected for India’s Under 19 Women’s team for the WT20I U-19 World Cup.
- On 22 January 2023 in a important match in U 19 WT20I World Cup against Srilanka Parshavi took 4 Wickets only for 5 runs.
- Due to her devastating bowling, Sri Lanka managed to score only 59 runs for loss of 9 Wickets in 20 overs. India won the match easily by 7 wickets.
In conclusion, it can be said that, Parshavi Chopra is a gifted leg break bowler. She has a bright future ahead of her.
5 Interesting Facts About Shafali Verma.
Who is Shweta Sherawat? Shweta Sherawat Biography.